Volunteering: Opportunities (Min 18 years old)
Volunteers play a very important part in helping us do what we do. Below are just a few ways volunteers can get involved:
• General Kennel Activities including; Dog Walking, Cleaning, Feeding, Grooming and Playtime
• Cat Socialisation and Kitten Cuddles
• General Cleaning, Feeding, Grooming, Playtime for Pocket Pets
• Assisting at Special Events
• Furry Resident Transportation
• Become a Reception Assistant
To learn more about volunteering, please click on this link and if you would like to go on our waiting list to become a volunteer at Sydney Dogs and Cats Home (located at 77 Edward Street, Carlton), please submit your details via the Expression of Interest Form below.
Can't make the long term commitment to volunteer? Book in our Airbnb experience, 'Cuddle & Care for Sydney Dogs and Cats' for the opportunity to give us a helping hand and check out shelter life.