YOUR SYDNEY DOGS & CATS HOME ALUMNI IS IN THE BEST HANDS
We’re here to help take care of your pets and ensure they are in the best health.
If you would like to secure a lifetime of Annual Vet Health Checks and Vaccinations for $599 (valued at over $1200), please fill out the form and payment below.
By choosing the Complete Wellness Package, you are prioritising your pet’s health, supporting Sydney Dogs & Cats Home and the lost, abandoned and neglected pets who come through our doors. Plus you’re receiving the best care for the best value for money.
By ticking the above box and paying the fee associated with the Sydney Dogs & Cats Home (SDCH) Wellness Package, I understand and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The Package provides for one wellness consultation per year with a Sydney Dogs & Cats Home veterinarian. During the consultation:
- A physical examination of the animal will be performed; the owner will be informed of any health issues noted during the examination.
- A vaccination assessment will be made during the consultation:
- If appropriate to do so, a vaccine will be administered to the animal. The Package provides for core vaccines only i.e. F3 vaccine in cats, C5 vaccine in dogs and Calicivirus vaccine in rabbits.
- If the veterinarian deems vaccination unsafe or unnecessary, this will be discussed with the owner. SDCH reserves the right to refuse vaccination if deemed in the animal’s best interests to do so with no refund provided to the owner.
- In the case of initial booster vaccines where the vaccination course has been commenced by SDCH and further boosters are required, all initial booster vaccines are included in the package. This includes young puppies or kittens requiring a course of juvenile vaccinations and adult dogs, cats or rabbits requiring one additional booster before commencing a yearly vaccination schedule.
- Any additional investigative measures, medical or surgical treatment required by the animal may be offered to the owner at an additional cost. The owner may be offered the option of additional treatment by SDCH veterinarians if the resources are available to do so.
- The Package only applies to services performed at Sydney Dogs and Cats Home. If the owner elects to take their animal to an external veterinary clinic for wellness consultations or vaccinations, the cost of this will not be covered by SDCH.
- The Package is refundable (less a $50 administration fee) if the animal is returned from adoption within the 3-week trial adoption period. Once the adoption of the animal has been finalised, the Package is no longer refundable.
SDCH follows a Fear Free policy of animal handling. While SDCH will endeavour to examine every animal as thoroughly as possible, if the behaviour of the animal is such that it is inhumane or unsafe to perform close physical examination and vaccination, the veterinarian reserves the right to refuse to do so.