Join Our Team
Sydney Dogs and Cats Home strives to be Australia's leading shelter for companion animals. We seek to improve the lives of our animals, our people and our community. A dedicated and collaborative team, Sydney Dogs and Cat Home employees are not only passionate about animals but also have the skill and experience required to create a positive environment for the people and pets who come through our doors each day.
CURRENTLY JOB OPPORTUNITIES INCLUDE:
Data / Office Manager
We are looking for an administrator to join our team, to manage data, administrative and office duties to ensure that Sydney Dogs & Cats Home runs efficiently and cost-effectively.
The role requires outstanding relationship and customer service skills, along with strong attention to detail. IT / Salesforce experience is essential to design and implement effective data input and management strategies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a collaborative and highly efficient Office Manager who wants to make a difference in animal welfare. We are looking for a highly organised, proactive, and diligent individual with excellent communication skills.
This role will be a hybrid of work from home and at South Strathfield.
The Sydney Dogs &Cats Home (SDCH) is highly respected within the animal welfare sector, providing shelter, food and veterinary care to lost, homeless and abandoned animals, primarily dogs and cats, until a time when such animals can either be reunited with their owners or found a new, suitable home.
SDCH OBJECTIVES ARE TO:
- provide companion animals in our care with best practice care
- provide engagement programs that benefit companion animals, SDCH & the community
- attract and retain mission motivated talent
- sustainable financial, systems and resources
KEY ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set up and maintain document management and filing system, both physical and electronic
- Assist with the registration, renewal and management of policy and procedures
- Database and CRM system administration, data entry, reporting, troubleshooting
- Data maintenance and management
- Producing reports as required – statistics for annual report, statistics for Board reports, statistics for Council/OLG end of the financial year
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Office/site Management tasks, incoming and outgoing mail, site utilities, general maintenance requirements
- Action various business registration and insurance renewals
- Process Council registrations
- Preparation and finalising collation of Council paperwork and data entry for monthly accounts
- Assisting preparation and communication council contracts renewals
- Banking and reconciliations
- Support Board with membership registrations and management
- Retail and merchandise management (stock, display, sales)
- Onsite phone and IT issues management and technology supports
- Maintain appropriate client confidentiality and data security
- Regularly review and improve the efficiency of administrative processes with the General Manager
- Action any reasonable additional administrative / general duties as requested by the General Manager or member of the leadership team.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of and competence in the use of SalesForce and MS Office Suits.
- Amend and improve the design and function of SalesForce and other system integration as needed for optimal efficiency
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a Data / Office management or similar role
- Must be highly proficient in SalesForce (non-profit success pack), and MS Office Suite.
- Advanced Excel experience is helpful.
- Exceptional customer service skills and phone manners – bubbly and friendly personality!
- Strong written and verbal communicative skills
- Strong internal relationships
- Drivers License required
- Excellent at time management and multitasking
- Organised, flexible and attentive to the various requirements of the role
- Ability to use initiative, assume responsibility for tasks and to resolve problems
- Ability to multi-task and perform appropriately under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Ability to work from home and Strathfield as required
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, with a cover letter and CV.